About Z GRILLS:
We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-700 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.2 x 26.25 inches=504 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6.9 x 27.5 inches = 190 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 450°F
4. Hopper Capacity:20 pounds
5. BTU’s /hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
10. Electricity Rate: 110V/60Hz/250W
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise, Barbeque.
2. EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT–One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. EFFICIENCY–You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ACCURACY–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. VERSATILITY–Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. FLAVOR–There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.