Ortech Controls is the Traeger grills controller expert and leading supplier of electronic controls for wood pellet grills.
Working closely with Joe Traeger, Ortech designed and manufactured the original electronic controls for his revolutionary line of wood pellet grills, including the 3-speed and digital controls. We have manufactured and shipped more than 150,000 3-speed and digital thermostat controls for Traeger grills.
The RealTemp Model TR-100 Digital Thermostat is our latest digital control for Traeger grills and is now available to consumers direct from the original manufacturer.
The RealTemp TR-100 is a high performance upgrade and service replacement that is compatible with the entire line of Traeger grills (except the PTG, Ranger, and Scout). Use the TR-100 as a performance upgrade or service replacement for the Traeger standard 3-speed control or the Traeger digital thermostat.
Some of the Major Features of the RealTemp Model TR-100 include the following:
– Three Digit Temperature Display
– Front Panel Cook Control
– Eight Cook Temperature Settings (180 to 375 degrees)
– High Cook Temperature Setting (up to 450 degrees)
– Front Panel Smoke Control
– Sixteen Smoke Settings (P0 – P15) for Precise Smoke Control
– Ignition Indicator
– Smoke Setting Indicator
– Cook Idle Fuel Rate Indicator
– Low Temperature Indicator
– Overtemperature Protection
– Low Temperature Overshoot Protection
– Cool Down Cycle
– One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Ortech RealTemp Model TR-100 Digital Thermostat comes complete with an RTD Temperature Detector, Wiring Harness Tie Wrap, and User’s Guide.