About Z GRILLS:
We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price.
Z GRILL ZPG-700 Series Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.2 x 26.25 inches=504 square inch
2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6.9 x 27.5 inches = 190 square inch
3. Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 450°F
4. Hopper Capacity:20 pounds
5. BTU’s /hour: 25,000
6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control
7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control
8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control
9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL?
1. ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise, Barbeque.
2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT–One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
3. ★EFFICIENCY–You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
4. ★ACCURACY–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
5. ★VERSATILITY–Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
6. ★FLAVOR–There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.