▶▶▶ Features and Details
Brush Material: Stainless steel
Product Length: 18 Inch
Product Weight: 13 OZ
▶▶▶ Instruction for Using
1) Pre-Heat Grill
2) Fill a small container with water to dip the brush in frequently while brushing.
This creates a steam cleaning effect when the wet brush touches the hot grill for deep cleaning.
3) Work in square sections defined by horizontal grates. Do not glide over horizontal grates as you would with a wire brush.
4) Angling the brush backwards slightly can provide a deeper clean depending on the diameter of your grill grates.
▶▶▶ Tips for Cleaning
1) Tap the brush firmly against a hard surface to knock off any large chunks of grilling debris from the triple-helix.
2) Fill a bucket half full with hot water, add several squirts of dishwashing soap to the water. Place the brush in the soapy water,
afterward, rinse the brush well under hot water and hang it to dry.
1）After using, please clean it carefully with hot water and then put some grease to
coat them on the spirals to avoid the rust.
2）Suggestions in the barbecue after use, for the sake of safety and health, no matter
use any BBQ brush for grill, please use wet cloth to wipe the grill, so as to guarantee the grill without dust, block, bristles.