🌅SOLAR CAMPING LANTERN–NEW TREND
🙋How to Charge it –
Just place the light in the sunlight. It’s better to adjust the solar panel and make the sunlight perpendicular to the panel, which would help maximum the solar charging efficiency.
🙋Where you could use it –
Waterproof, light weight, easy to hang up and charge by sunlight, it will be a perfect option for many occasions including but not limited to –
1, Camping – With 8 hours working time at normal bright status, perfect for hang up to your tent and light your tent up.
2, Night Fishing – Waterproof, Portable and easy to place.
3, Hiking – Hang it on your backpack to charge it, and light up your path
4, Emergency – With SOS flashing mode, and portable features, it will be very useful when encountered emergency cases to help get light and ask for help. Pack one in your emergency kit in case one day you need.
Duration Time on Different Modes:
💡Minimum brightness mode: 1lumens, around 90 hours.
💡Normal brightness mode: 30lumens, around 8 hours.
💡Super brightness mode: 90 lumens, around 4 hours.
💡SOS flashing mode: 90lumens, around 6 hours.
1. Lithium Ion Battery: 3.7V/ 1000mAh
2. Power Source: Solar-Powered
3. Waterproof IPX7; Dustproof IPX7
4. Working Temps: -20°C to 40° C
5. Solar Charge: 8hours
6. USB Charge: 2.5H
7. USB Charging Current: 5V/ 500mah
8. LED Light: 8hours & 15sq. meters
9. Size: 12.3cm *12.3cm *1cm
1. Notice to check the power status in time to recharge it with sunlight in advance;
2. Protect the waterproof surface and avoid to be cut by sharp knives or corners;
3. Cloudy day would reduce the charging speed, please increase the charging time correspondingly.