This is the time of year when an instant read thermometer becomes nearly necessary for home cooks. Thanksgiving turkeys,
Christmas roasts, and holiday BBQ grilling all demand the precision of an eSamcore cooking thermometer. By using this thermometer, you will
quickly rely on it even in recipes that don’t call for one. We suggest buying one now and using it often over the next couple weeks to get used to it.
TemperatureRange:58 ℉ to 572 ℉(-50-300 ℃)
Accuracy: ± 0.1 ℉ (between -4F to 392F)
Probe Length: 4.4 inches stainless steel
Auto-shut off to save battery life if inactive for 10 minutes.
Daily water resistance
HOW TO CALIBRATE:
1. To calibrate this electric smoker thermometer prepare a cup of water, add ice and then dip the probe inside while pressing the hold button for 5 seconds
2. After 5 seconds, the display will show “CAL” on the screen, which means the digital meat thermometer is correcting the temperature reading to 32°F or 0°C.
3. Once the digital cooking thermometer shows 32°F or 0°C on the screen, the Calibration has been completed.
Note: Make sure the probe is touching the ice and water
One eSamcore Digital Meat Thermometer
One Meat Temperature Guide
1. Do not touch the hot probe or submerge the BBQ thermometer in water for too long
2. Do not put the electric meat thermometer directly in the oven while cooking
3. Keep away from children
100% MONEY BACK AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE
The Lifetime Replacement Warranty only applies when you purchase eSamcore Instant Read
Cooking Thermometer from the only authorized seller “emobilepress”.