Effectively clean your grill surfaces with this Scrabble grill brick. With its thick construction, this grill brick easily removes residue and caked-on carbon. For better leverage, simply pair it with a compatible handle and begin cleaning!
Made of fiberglass, this brick can be used safely on hot grill tops without scratching or lifting the grill cure. Plus, it doesn’t absorb grease or odor and is easy to clean and reuse. Coming individually shrink wrapped, this grill brick is the perfect way to scrub your grills and make them look brand new.
- Length:8 Inches
- Width:4 Inches
- Height:3 1/2 Inches
- Type:Grill Bricks
- Usage:Flat Tops / Griddles
Advantages of a Grill Brick:
- It will not absorb carbon or food odors
- Will not become clogged with grease
- Wears to a new surface each time it cleans
- Is all natural and, therefore, not toxic
- It can be used on warm griddles or grills without any problem
- Doesn’t require any special storage or care
How To Clean A Griddle Directions:
- Use a grill scraper after every use to remove excess grease and food. You can easily scrape debris into the griddle’s waste drawer and empty it once you’re finished.
- If the griddle is extremely soiled, use a grill brick while the surface is still warm to gently rub off caked-on grease and food. Make sure you rub in the direction of the grain so you don’t ruin the stainless steel surface.
- At the end of using the griddle, or sooner if needed, you should also empty, wash, and sanitize your waste drawer. Then, polish the front of the griddle with a clean cloth.
- Use a fresh cleaning cloth and a non-abrasive griddle cleaner to clean the surface, and then thoroughly rinse with water.