It features a 0-20 PSI adjustable high pressure propane regulator with 5ft hose and can be installed quickly and easily to propane tanks and cylinders.
The red knob can be regulated the gas flow and pressure.( Adjustable pressure range: 0-20PSI )
The size of a 3/8 flare nut is 5/8 in order to accommodate for the flare seat.
– Length: 5 feet / 60 Inch/152.5 cm
– Apply to: propane burners, stove, turkey fryers, heaters, smokers and other propane appliances. Not suitable for appliances which need low pressure regulator.
– Inlet Pressure: 25-250PSIG
– Outlet Pressure: 0-20PSIG
– Max.flow capacity:136000BTU
– End Connector: 3/8″ flare swivel nut; Hose connection: 5/8″-18UNF
* The DozyAnt high pressure propane regulator with hose is designed to be used with high pressure propane burners.
* There are two connections – One side works on a standard size propane tank cylinder fitting. The other side is installed on the burners
* This propane hose with regulator has excess flow protection and will automatically shut off. Protect you from danger!
1. No matter where you will use this hose, Please confirm that your propane appliance has a female 3/8 inch flare connector or find some propane adapters and fittings to match your propane appliances and this hose so that you can use it, and avoid wasting your money and time!
2. In order to use this product more safely, please adjust the regulator to 0 PSI (Off the regulator) firstly before you use.