It’s the season of fall sports. How much fun can it be to celebrate sports with friends, colleagues and family than a tailgating grilling party! Make sure to have your fan attire on. The sporting events could be pro, college, local, or high school sports. It’s very easy to prepare for. Arrive early to the event and unpack your chairs, table, prepackaged food, drinks, essentials, and most importantly your grill.
Here is a recipe for Crowd Pleasing Grilled Sausage
- 1 pound mixed chilies, serrano, jalapeno, bell, or any available
- 6 tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 to 4 pounds linked or coiled Italian sausages
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Grill chilies and tomatoes directly on a medium-high grill, turning, until charred and softened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Grill sausages directly on grill, turning, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve on plates with buns or by itself. Mix with any sides you please.